Saturday, February 18, 2017

Facts

!. This beauty is constant and ever-expanding.
2. People in the restaurant are here for my benefit. Emily and I don't know how complicated they are. Maybe they're not very complicated at all. Maybe they don't exist after we can't see them. But what about if we are still thinking about them?
3. Emily likes good music. I call her 'The Bulldog'. Because that's her reporter handle in the story of my life. I put it on the flowers that I sent her for Valentine's Day. 'Happy V-Day, Bulldog', they said. After that started, I found a place called The Bulldog Tavern where I decided to stay with her. Suddenly there is a Beatles song called 'Hey Bulldog' that neither of us had ever heard before we were together. I'm pretty sure it didn't exist before the moment that we found it. Even if YOU remember it, that isn't evidence of its existence before that moment. It just means that YOU are a complicated construct of the same world that is constantly creating new things for us.
4. Some things are constant, even still. Every morning wake up in love with many things, life mostly. The sky is usually blue. I wonder if that could change. I bet it can.
5. If the people in the restaurant are small players here to help me focus, here to provide a board for the game to unfold on, here to remind me that I don't know exactly how or why the world works the way that it does but I can still be a functioning part of it, then other things can be bent to this rule of inclusion as well. I can't tell you exactly about all the people in the restaurant, but I know that they have a purpose. I wonder if synchronicity can expand into the realms of conventional success to facilitate and confirm growth? I bet it can.
6 Hugging a pretty girl is something that I like.
7. The past is an illusion. We do not have to be a slave to it. The manifestations of its hold over us are just another symptom of the beautiful illusion of life.
8. I ask why I can't fly or why I'm not at peace with my work. I have opportunities to work towards both of these eventualities today. Someday both of these things will be possible.
9. At the bookstore, every time I pick up the book of poems by Bukowski, I read one. They are always good.
10. Emily bought me 2 books. I am going to put them on her shelf because I have no shelf to put them on.
11. There is Drag Bingo on Wednesday nights in Minneapolis.
12. Snakes don't have legs because they think that legs are for chumps.
13.
14. Sometimes blank space is necessary and lucky.
15. Tigers exist.
16. Trump isn't bugging me today.
17. Emily says the record store doesn't get busy until around 2.
18. I am thankful that I have the impressions of the past to inform my current actions. Lynn said 'treat the next one better.' I think that I can.
19. I think that snakes are kind of assholes. That, and Martinsburg is starting to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment