First, this blog. Obviously, you've found that. But please explore it for stories about New York City on New Year's Eve, Ebenezer Church on MLK Day, Trump's swearing-in, and how trying my best has led me to an existence where every day is the best day of my life.
Then, if you want, you can backtrack a bit. The independent feature film, Drunk, that I wrote and acted in is available in its entirety HERE! It's about what life is like for a functioning addict who doesn't realize how pathetic he has become. AND it's a comedy!
After that, I really lost control of stuff for a while, but I didn't stop documenting things. If you want a little taste of what it's like to completely lose your mind, you can experience it from the safety of your own home by checking out my self-help parody This Book Will Make You Go Crazy. It's also kind of tongue and cheek, until it isn't.
And if you want to know how I got from rock bottom insanity all the way to the East Coast, please check out my new book, Dearest Madeleine: A Love Story. It's a handwritten account of the struggle of a self-obsessed writer trying to find a sense of his place in the world as he wanders the planet with absolutely no plan and no money.
AND if you happen to be near Martinsburg, West Virginia at the end of the month, come see me in a rare public appearance at the Mainstreet Martinsburg Chocolate Fest and Book Faire on April 29th. I will mostly be hiding out in a barber shop and consuming too much chocolate and trying to convince Em to go to the after events with me so that I can be the envy of the room with her on my arm, but I may also have a few copies of the Madeleine book to pedal.
Please understand how hard this is for me and that I absolutely would not put these things into the world if I did not think that they were worth your time. If you aren't sold on the idea of rolling around in the excrement of my head but would like an opportunity to give it a try, please contact me at skotbryan@gmail.com for discounted (read: free) copies of these works.
![]() |
| whore |

You have been busy!!!! Wow
ReplyDeleteYeah. It's fun. I've been trying to keep up with you as well!
Delete