AAAND, I made it. From Atlanta, GA to Martinsburg, WV only took me 15 hours, $30, and help from 3 friends (2 new: Emily, the best person I've met in a long time, and Hugh, a friend of Bill's who did an amazing service; and 1 old: Ryan, a friend from high school who came out of the woodwork to let me know that people really do care, really are there, and he just so happened to have a free plane ticket laying around). You guys are wonderful, generous people, or instruments of the universe, or both.
When I left the house, I had no money, no plan, no means. I walked out my front door because the universe gave me signs that if I did, I would be okay. That's all I had. It threw distractions at me. It said, "If you stay here, you could have a job and comfort and maybe even some sex." But it also said, "If you go, you might find something more."
Well, here I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment