So, here's the thing, I didn't even notice the time change. I just thought that I was having a really good time and that things were going by fast. Point: I don't care about time and I'm not going to be a slave to it anymore. P.S. Because of this fact, Emily will never be to work on time again.
If everybody is real, even fictional characters, then it's all okay. Whatever I write is happening somewhere. All art is perfect.
I thought up an ending for my book: And he lived happily ever after to the end of his days.
I wonder when that will be. Not for a while, I guess. I once tried to check out early and had my plans foiled. So I'm basically immortal, right? That makes life a lot less scary.
Conan the Barbarian is a really good movie. The Destroyer, on the other hand, is just EVERY good idea that the 80s could possibly come up with all shoved into one flick. Schwarzenegger? You know it. Wilt Chamberlain? Sure! Grace Jones? Bring her along! Prepubescent princess put into awkward sexual situations? Yeah, okay, I guess. Horned demon god? Now we're back on track. Wizard with super obvious weakness? Check. Thief who hides shit in his mouth? Worked for Goonies. Horses, swords, muscles, gore, sand? We got plenty of that.
This is what I think about while I run. Don't laugh, it's keeping me from being fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment