Wherever she is,
I want to be there.
Her smile,
Her eyes,
Her fierce bulldog stare
She can craft me
and help me
and put me away
in a world that's still leaving
I think that I'll stay.
I wonder if she knows that?
If she's sure that I will?
In a world of wide wonders
she's the ultimate thrill.
I wonder if a poet
has ever rhymed the word 'insecure'
with the word 'her'.
Is that a thing that has happened?
Yeah, it probably has,
I'm pretty sure.
Are there any combinations of words that haven't been put together in a way that is effective in saying I love you? Is there any way I can say it that will let her know? Is there any way to be hopeless and still come off cool?
She's looking, look busy,
look like you are worthy
finish everything right
but don't look like you hurried
And everything that she looks at is better for her
so why would I think I could be the best insecure?
Fuck that, who am I?
I'm her boyfriend, that's who!
How is that this now?
How did I
come out
and through
All on top
lollipop (motha'fuckAAaaahh!)
licked in deviant intent
she didn't make purchase
not for buy, sell, or rent.
This isn't a game that
I'm playing aginst
the men on the other side of the fense
or the pond
that's what's wrong
when I see it that way
She's with me 'cause she loves me
at the end of each day.
And that's better.
Because now who are we?
Ass-kicking love
bleak squad
by land or by sea.
Takin' on the world,
me and my girl.
Yeah, we're bad mother-fuckers
my love, Em, and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment