Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year, New Blog

Holy crap. It's been, like, two years since I have blogged anything.

The world is a different place now and I am a different person, literally (I'm not using literally wrong, I'll tell you more about it later). I've been through a lot. From divorce to bottoms to recovery to travel. You can read about it all in my book, This Book Will Make You Go Crazy, if you want to catch up. There is no time to get into it here.

I'm living in New Jersey, but I'm about to leave. I'll be heading into NYC tomorrow for the ball drop on New Year's Eve. Then... It's off to other adventures. I think that I am going to start recording those adventures again here. Hopefully it won't turn into a mess and I can manage to follow through with it.

Okay. One blog done. I'll do more when interesting things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment