Just think of life like a video game. It isn't real. We get infinite chances to get it right. We have the cheat code. Try your best, like you would if you were playing a video game. Try and beat it, but play it like you don't have any fear and there aren't any real consequences; because there aren't.
To show you, I will now attempt an interesting feat. I will go from New Jersey, to New York (on New Year's Eve), to Philadelphia, to Washington DC, to Atlanta in six days. I will do this with a huge backpack containing all of the items that I can use in this game strapped to my back. None of these items are, necessarily, money.
Remember, the game is set up for all of us to be playing at our highest skill level. It will continue to be hard. Every day will be the hardest day of your life, but it should also be the best. Know that you are right where you should be and attack this life with everything that you have. Whether your challenge today is travel, or work, or partying, or mourning the death of a loved one or an icon, do it with all of the tools in your arsenal. There is no failure.
No comments:
Post a Comment